• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What areas of R/C would you like Tekno to expand?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soze

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
I for one hope they get in the crawler business. I'd love to have a scale 1.9 crawler and 2.2 rock buggy from them.

Crawlers and drifters were short lived interests for me... they were each fun for about 1 year in each respective class but I lost interest without any form of competition event in my area... maybe if Tekno could introduce a completely new concept or class that never before seen would be nice.

Low hanging fruit would be a 1/10 2WD Buggy design, but would be surprised to see Tekno venture much farther than that unless they merge with a larger organization, they are still a considered to be a small company but would love to see them expand into becoming another XRay, Tekno has certainly done a good job balancing the market share in my area for each of the classes they currently support :)

Agree with 2wd. I'd like to see a 2wd SCT.

I know it's not realistic but i'd like a trophy truck, a desert buggy and an onroad car

2wd would probably be the natural next box to check off. I think they could produce a quality machine and since 2wd buggy is a big class. I am not sure that I would abandon my 22 4.0, since that has been an amazing machine for me. But when the time comes for a new buggy, I will always have Tekno in the mix. I am glad that they came out with the EB410, as I don't really care for the TLR 4wd 1/10 buggy. So if I do pull the trigger on a 4wd 1/10 the Tekno is probably the front-runner, followed by the AE.

Anything 1/6 or 1/7 scale to compete with the Traxxas Turd and Losi SBR.
A dedicated 2.2 U4 Rock Racer would be nice too.

Who's emailing Tekno RC the link to this thread? :cool:

Your the Webmaster so can't you do one of those hyperlink thingys that goes right to Tekno suggestion e-mail linked ot this thread? :unsure::unsure:

2wd SCT would be nice

I'm enjoying my Mini 8ight right now but would jump at the chance for a Tekno version of a Mini. That would be rad.

I'm enjoying my Mini 8ight right now but would jump at the chance for a Tekno version of a Mini. That would be rad.
Absolutely. I love the Mini 8ight/ Mini 8ight-t but I have had so many issues with mine. If Tekno made one I would assume it would be very durable. I would buy a mini version of the ET48 right now, if they produced one.

I have a mini 8ight-t wish it was stronger, also the screws on it are terrible always rounding, have given it to my son now

I have a mini 8ight-t wish it was stronger, also the screws on it are terrible always rounding, have given it to my son now
YES. Very annoying. I actually bought a screw kit for it, just to have them on-hand as a precaution. And I have decent hex-drivers, still have that problem. So many annoying things like that. I do love minis though, so the door is wide open for Tekno to take my money in that market haha.

I think a 2wd 1/10th scale would be a great addition to the tekno line up

With Tekno being more race orientated, I could see either a 1/10 2wd buggy or 1/10 2wd short course truck, but my personal votes would be for a 1/14-1/16 (Tekno tough) 4wd monster truck, a 1/8 or 1/10 desert buggy.

With Tekno being more race orientated, I could see either a 1/10 2wd buggy or 1/10 2wd short course truck, but my personal votes would be for a 1/14-1/16 (Tekno tough) 4wd monster truck, a 1/8 or 1/10 desert buggy.
Totally agree on a desert buggy

Recent Popular Liked

Back