• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What’s up with my reverse??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edlarciaga

Reaction score
Do you guys have a steering wobble while going reverse? If not you think my Servo saver is loose?

Hi, Yes I've experienced the same as well until I changed my tires to arrma 6s Dboots, I couldn't find out why so I just changed my tires.

I believe the issue is in the geometry of the steering. It wants to favor gyroscopic forces that will allow it to track as straight as your camber/caster/toe is set to in normal straight front-line driving, but bumpsteer/ackerman geometry negates this in the opposite direction, especially with the mass of the type of large tyres we typically run on these rigs. One is favoring over the other. Seems normal, technically, as mine an quite a few others have this "issue". I wouldn't worry about it unless it's almost undrivable or for whatever reason you're racing in reverse, HEH.

Another cause might be having an active AVC onboard, such as my SR6200A receiver has. This is an on-board gyro for surface vehicles much like traction-control on a regular every-day full size car. I have this option on my receiver OFF, unless I'm on a frozen icy road, an even then, not but by 5-10%, if that.

Recent Popular Liked

Back