• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Installing an rx 6100 at in reverse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teknospook

Reaction score
Quick question...

Recently finished my first build, MT410 and purchased spectrum dx5c with the 6100at. Read the manual, watched a video, repeated the mantra "turn and burn" to remind myself which slot the servo and the esc goes in. NADA, after binding and calibration nothing happened except for the blinking red light on the spectrum esc. Long story short call horizon spoke with tech support who was nice but didn't solve my issuesl and referred me to a videon in calibration. Long story longer, I was frustrated and switched the plugs, put the esc in the first slot and the servo in the second and it worked?!

So my question is what in wally world did I do wrong that it's bass akwards?
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Not sure why this is happening..as it's plugged in correctly. Servo slot 1, esc slot 2.

Spin the wheel in the tx and the wheels spin on the car? Confused is an understatement?!

Attachments

• PXL_20210213_165025704.jpg
    PXL_20210213_165025704.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Not sure why this is happening..as it's plugged in correctly. Servo slot 1, esc slot 2.

Spin the wheel in the tx and the wheels spin on the car? Confused is an understatement?!

1 to turn and 2 to burn has always worked for me

Yeah, thanks...i got that part too...that's the confusing part..maybe the 6100 at is broken?

Recent Popular Liked

Back