• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 Slevin’s Tekno ET48.3 Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The blue painters tape sucks for masking lol. Next time I’m using liquid mask.

A few pictures of the finished product. It turned out ok. Blue painters tape sucks. The black got underneath some areas where there is silver.

8FDC1929-1343-4D22-BDE8-C7EB862CF8C5.jpeg

167140FF-7C6C-4CAB-A385-F7011A4550CC.jpeg

DB55AD8D-A3EF-406F-831C-AFD179FB2699.jpeg

Looks good. That body makes it look lower and wider. Nice work.

Yeah that looks really nice. I’ve got the same body on order for my truggy..hopefully gets here tomorrow.

Thanks! I’ll probably try the LFR body next once I get an airbrush and paints. Definitely going to use the liquid mask next. I’m also not going to put it on my truggy before I paint it and let my buddy drive it and scratch the crap out of it lol.

A few pictures of the finished product. It turned out ok. Blue painters tape sucks. The black got underneath some areas where there is silver.

View attachment 2100

View attachment 2101

View attachment 2102
Yep, I just did my first body for my SCX10 with my airbrush and I used painters tape, I already have ordered liquid mask. LOL Yours turned out nice though and I really like the concept and the colors.

The T-Bone wheelie bar you put on. Do you just run it without the brace since you have the wing as well?

When are you going to run this thing? It is too clean :)

When are you going to run this thing? It is too clean :)
Oh it’s been ran multiple times! Since it is winter, I don’t take it outside. I just recently took it completely apart and cleaned it and used silicon spray to make the plastics shiny. So much snow and freezing temps here. Once the snow goes and it dries out a bit I will def take it outside. We have an abandoned out door track close by that we use. Plus whatever else we can find.

Drove my ET around the yard today! Destroyed my daughters bucket...

Also somehow broke my M2C servo horn!?!?!? I have no idea how that happened...

Recent Popular Liked

Back