• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Rayzcar’s ET410 Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instead of shortening them (as long as weight isn't a concern) then you can consider folding them back on themselves and then using shrink wrap to hold them that way makes those super long leads nice and tidy without the special tools.

Couple of examples of what I came up with. They seem to stay put the way I have them but a small piece of double sticky tape will keep the wiring in place if you are worried about it.
IMG_3905.JPGIMG_3906.JPG

Instead of shortening them (as long as weight isn't a concern) then you can consider folding them back on themselves and then using shrink wrap to hold them that way makes those super long leads nice and tidy without the special tools.

Couple of examples of what I came up with. They seem to stay put the way I have them but a small piece of double sticky tape will keep the wiring in place if you are worried about it.
View attachment 1342View attachment 1343

Thanks for the tip. I can do something like that for aesthetic purposes. Eventually will want to learn how to properly and effectively shorten wires for the additional weight savings for spec class racing.

Thanks for the tip. I can do something like that for aesthetic purposes. Eventually will want to learn how to properly and effectively shorten wires for the additional weight savings for spec class racing.

Even with all the extra wires and an added 40g exotek weight my spec EB410 is sitting at a lean 1635g. So shortening wires is not completely needed to shed weight. Definitely not trying to deter you from learning how to shorten the wires, though.

In fact I have the tool and it is actually really simple to use, I just got lazy on the last builds when installing electronics.

Recent Popular Liked

Back