• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Protek 170TBL Servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freelosophy

Reaction score
I got an Savox SA-1230SG servo on my MT410 that has worked well and it's now beginning to check out. I can still use it for a while but I was checking out the Protek 170TBL that has better specs and bigger price tag. Has anyone put protek 170tbl in the mt410? Did it fit ok? How's it working for you, is it worth it? It's $160 on amain and that's seems like a lot of $ and wondering if its all that good? txs for anyfeedback ;)

I got an Savox SA-1230SG servo on my MT410 that has worked well and it's now beginning to check out. I can still use it for a while but I was checking out the Protek 170TBL that has better specs and bigger price tag. Has anyone put protek 170tbl in the mt410? Did it fit ok? How's it working for you, is it worth it? It's $160 on amain and that's seems like a lot of $ and wondering if its all that good? txs for anyfeedback ;)
Grab a powerhobby 729mbl... just as good (in my opinion) and half the price.

I run the 370TBL and it’s bad ass, the 170 looks even faster! I don’t have any complaints. But for the money you could go through a couple of the cheaper options from amazon or ebay that also have really good reviews and much better prices.

I run the protek 130ss and 130t in my tekno eb48.4 and 1/8 short course conversation and they work great. So the big brother has to work but it is a little overkill IMO but AMain has 10$ off coupon on it till the 28th of the month

Thanks for the feedback guys! I've seen so many youtube videos and read a lot crap too. I think am close to ordering am looking really close at Holmes Hobbies SHV500V3. Rather convincing write up and youtuve reviews hope it's worth the 120 their asking. The other one is Savox SB-2230SG yeah that's the same one I got now and it's lasted and I really did beat it up. Any thoughts on the SHV500V3? I only run and S4 on my MT410 so am ok with the direct connection to the battery, I know how to solder lol

I have several Protek 170sbl, 170tbl, 370tbl, 160tbl, 160t, 160ss etc and they all work perfect and I ferl are worth the price. Only other servos I use are Tekin.

Big supporter of the Protek 170SBL. I also feel it's worth the spend. Super fast, consistent with plenty of torque. Been running it in my ET48.3 with no issues over the past year. (y) (y)

Recent Popular Liked

Back