• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

How to store ProTek 2s 4900 100c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cAn”t DrIv3 4 sH!t cOol

Reaction score
I’m done ripping around town with this car, now is how to storage mode this lipo I have venom quad charger all bells and whistles but how to store battery’s help a noob out or post a good link explaining how thanks all who reply

I believe each cell has to be around 3.8v in order for it to be stored and not effected.

Try using storage charge mode on your charger itll charge the lipo to a safe charging capacity where you can then leave it alone at for a decent long period of time.

I would assume you set your charger to storage charge 3.70-3.85v per cell.. ?

I set mine to 3.8v per cell. Then place it in a lipo safe bag for storage.

Depending on what esc you have, you can set LVC to around 3.75-3.85v then just run your rig till LVC kicks..!! your batteries will then be in storage mode already..???

Depending on what esc you have, you can set LVC to around 3.75-3.85v then just run your rig till LVC kicks..!! your batteries will then be in storage mode already..???
Tekin rsx... I was runnning it for about 10-15 minutes and just stopped on me had steering slapped in another one same thing Tekin is new to me. Thanks

Recent Popular Liked

Back