• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410 2.0 pics of lay out with pro4/rx8?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garlicbronco

Reaction score
any one have pics of their lay out with pro4/rx8? what gauge wire are u using and are u running bullets or did u go to a connector

probably going to be wiring up sunday or monday just lookin for some insight

Every time that I've seen that Tekin combo used, it's always like manual, and Tekno's promo pictures...
1708288857768.png

1708288899369.png

1708288980681.png

Every time that I've seen that Tekin combo used, it's always like manual, and Tekno's promo pictures...
View attachment 10195
View attachment 10196
View attachment 10197

thanks got mine put together yesterday minus wiring, havent soldered in years lol

was really impressed with how well the kit went together

IMG_8808.jpg

View attachment 10195
i figure u grabbed this pic somewhere else, do u remember where? have a question about the sensor wire. id love to use a stock shorter one than the one mine came with because its way too long for this application

Sorry about the late reply. I go in spurts when visiting interwebs/group/forums.

I believe I got the pictures from Tekno SCT410 2.0 Underground group

i figure u grabbed this pic somewhere else, do u remember where? have a question about the sensor wire. id love to use a stock shorter one than the one mine came with because its way too long for this application
You should be able to run as short as 50mm for the sensor cable. I usually run 50-75mm length.

Sorry about the late reply. I go in spurts when visiting interwebs/group/forums.

I believe I got the pictures from Tekno SCT410 2.0 Underground group
yea i found them and asked the guy who posted them

You should be able to run as short as 50mm for the sensor cable. I usually run 50-75mm length.
that would be a bit short for me

i ended up with a 100mm and it works but i would like a little more slack so im ordering a 125 for when i have it apart again to swap

Recent Popular Liked

Back