• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

New to Tekno first Tekno build was a great build still finishing up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmill102980

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Was very good build I enjoyed it. Still have stuff to do but almost complete I also painted with my new air brush for the first time as well. The body is all paint no decals but I went to far with my blade cutting out the liquid mask oh well its a bash body!! Will gorilla tape in the body. Jason Shedd hooked me up with electronics I am not good at soldering so I contacted him and he hooked me up!! He also makes some pretty nice fans! Here's some photos of the build.

Got some more little things that came in the mail today. Hoping to get the motor and esc all in the truck tonight after I make everyone dinner.2212

You need to flip the servo around for the m2c wide chassis unless you got it to work the way you have set up...

I really like the paint job! Let us know how you like the esc!

You need to flip the servo around for the m2c wide chassis unless you got it to work the way you have set up...

I really like the paint job! Let us know how you like the esc!
Thank you saw that luckily haven't even got the motor or esc in yet, that would have been a bummer.

It’s a fan that Jason Shedd makes he’s on Facebook he also makes them for xmaxx that’s how I knew to get this one made for me

It’s a fan that Jason Shedd makes he’s on Facebook he also makes them for xmaxx that’s how I knew to get this one made for me

Thank you big time for the response!!!

Man people only selling on facebook kill me, I hate that platform and refuse to use it. Its killing me when it comes to RC stuff it seems so much good stuff being sold on there..

Thank you big time for the response!!!

Man people only selling on facebook kill me, I hate that platform and refuse to use it. Its killing me when it comes to RC stuff it seems so much good stuff being sold on there..
Yes I know I have a account just for my rc stuff because I can get a bunch of stuff for a good price.

Recent Popular Liked

Back