• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Need help with hobbywing xr10 g2 esc/ WiFi module

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cAn”t DrIv3 4 sH!t cOol

Reaction score
so I picked up this WiFi module and xr10 all is sync and ready but I didn’t set nothing up yet, car only has front wheel drive and select 4wd mod buggy same thing front tires spin no rear spin wheels turn. Does anyone have WiFi module that can give direction or a link for tekno vehicles I need 4wd back and which settings are best for
Reedy 4.5t motor I’m just rippin up and down the street for now thanks to all who reply

The ESC can't change the car from 4WD to 2WD, check your drive train in the car itself, sounds like you might be missing the rear center drive shaft.

The ESC can't change the car from 4WD to 2WD, check your drive train in the car itself, sounds like you might be missing the rear center drive shaft.
Haha ? that’s really funny you mentioned that my dumbass didn’t put The rear shaft back, the funny part is I was staring at the car like hold up a min lol

problem fixed

Recent Popular Liked

Back