• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Narrow my choices down for a 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReMiXeDg

Reaction score
:D
Hello there !

I currently run my MT on 4S and wanting to step up the game a little I'm on the market for a 6S lipo but just cant seem to figure out what route I want to go with as for brand..

I am a big fan of SMC batteries and always go with them but I figure maybe for a 6S which I ain't going to use a lot I can go with a different brand I've heard about Vant lipos how are they?

I'm not looking to pack a lot of punch I would like something like around 5000 and up mah and that's not that tight of a fit in the battery tray.

Thanks much appreciated

I bought some "zeee" packs off of A-zon based on another forum's recommendation and have been pleased enough that I am up to 5 Zeee packs now. I have 2 shorty packs @ 5000, 2 standard 2S packs at 5200 and a 4S pack at 6500 and all have been solid so far.

They seem to be hard to beat for the price.

I bought some "zeee" packs off of A-zon based on another forum's recommendation and have been pleased enough that I am up to 5 Zeee packs now. I have 2 shorty packs @ 5000, 2 standard 2S packs at 5200 and a 4S pack at 6500 and all have been solid so far.

They seem to be hard to beat for the price.

Thanks going to check them out much appreciated

Recent Popular Liked

Back