• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

SCT410SL too narrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MonkeyWhistle

Reaction score
I have just finished building an SCT410SL with a Pro-Line Flo-Tek Fusion body and the the body is at least .5" wider than the wheels on each side. It looks weird to me. All of the photos online show the body only slightly wider than the wheels (just enough so that the wheels do not rub the body upon compression). I am using the Tekno TR606 wheels which are what Tekno recommends. I'm wondering why none of the online photos show the body this wide. Can anyone recommend a body that is a bit narrower or wheels that are a bit wider? Thank you.

Attachments

• tempImageNH9hev.png
    tempImageNH9hev.png
    1,016.1 KB · Views: 85
Have you tried the optional hex adapters, I believe they will widen your wheel base. But know I could only get tlr sct wheels to fit correctly. Some other brands that said they were tlr off set but didn’t fit correctly. I haven’t tried the tekno ones yet.

You can run AE (+3mm versus Tekno/TLR offset) and still be legal. Exotek makes +2 and +3mm hexes also. I prefer to run the truck narrow as I like the smallest scrub radius I can get on the front end.

I have just finished building an SCT410SL with a Pro-Line Flo-Tek Fusion body and the the body is at least .5" wider than the wheels on each side. It looks weird to me. All of the photos online show the body only slightly wider than the wheels (just enough so that the wheels do not rub the body upon compression). I am using the Tekno TR606 wheels which are what Tekno recommends. I'm wondering why none of the online photos show the body this wide. Can anyone recommend a body that is a bit narrower or wheels that are a bit wider? Thank you.
You going to be racing? If not, then maybe have a look at some Slash 4x4/rear offset wheels. Those would push things out 9mm from what you got on there now.
1684173965016.jpeg

I run JConcepts Hazard on mine , part # 3344 , they are +3mm each . And I am running the Proline Flo-Tek , perfect imo , and I race the truck on turf .

Recent Popular Liked

Back