• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

My slow truggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you had a good time

Thought you were takin off to outer space with that last jump ahaha

Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 7.52.26 PM.png

dig it!!! Just saw the BMX track... This may have cost me money and doing a build lol

Nice vids Overkill your catching some good air... are you using the Losi H.D c.d in both your truggies ?

Looks like you had a good time
Oh yes, that BMX track is right down the road from my house.

Thought you were takin off to outer space with that last jump ahaha
Lands like a cat.

dig it!!! Just saw the BMX track... This may have cost me money and doing a build lol
Haha, do it!

Nice vids Overkill your catching some good air... are you using the Losi H.D c.d in both your truggies ?
Thanks. I have the HD plastic in this truggy, the Fioroni aluminum in my other truggy, and the M2C aluminum in my buggy.

Thanks overkill, hopefully they will have the M2C diffs back in stock when I am ready too start my build :)

Thanks overkill, hopefully they will have the M2C diffs back in stock when I am ready too start my build :)

Directly from m2c racing yesterday.

"running diff cases right now.
it will about 2 weeks before they are back in stock."

@Overkill

I bought the R1 Wurks fan based on your thread and photos. I've also got a Castle MMX in my 48.3 and wanted to clarify something. It looks like you may have removed the MMX fan guts and used the stock MMX fan shroud to mount the Wurks fan. Is this correct?
Thanks.

(y)

@Overkill

I bought the R1 Wurks fan based on your thread and photos. I've also got a Castle MMX in my 48.3 and wanted to clarify something. It looks like you may have removed the MMX fan guts and used the stock MMX fan shroud to mount the Wurks fan. Is this correct?
Thanks.

Dremel out a hole in the shroud and an old fan case to use as a mounting base.
Fan1.png

Drill 4 holes for your screws.
Fan2.png

R1 vs stock, major difference.
Fan3.png

Looks great

Thanks.
Unfortunately a little rock made it into the housing and broke off two of the blades today. Fan was expensive for it to be broke in one day, 2 runs. I cant blame the fan, just myself. Learn from my mistake, add some screening or something lol.

edit...ordered another R1 Wurks fan, gonna find some screen material!
Screen Material from Amazon

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back