• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

My mt410 on et48.3 chassis love it !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beldent

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Started rc last year and decided to go with Tekno this thing is awesome!

20191231_135629.jpg
20191231_135625.jpg
20191231_135618.jpg
20191228_095314.jpg
20191227_230638.jpg

Last edited:
Im running hobbywing xerun 4274 2250kv with xr8 plus esc and savox sb 2290 high torq servo with some m2c upgrades

The nice thing about your conversion here is that you get to keep those MT410 body mounts. If you just bought a Truggy, you'd have to modify it to mount a regular truck body on it. I've seen some people on this forum do it. But this way works as well.

I love my mt410 , flips on demand , like no other rig that I have , I can't help but think , changing that chassis just gets it as close to the Arrma Kraton as you can possibly get , by the longer chassis I'm thinking , I have both trucks and I love the difference of the two , that is a awesome project , great idea , if you want to get away from the instant flip deal , I totally get that , great job !

I love my mt410 , flips on demand , like no other rig that I have , I can't help but think , changing that chassis just gets it as close to the Arrma Kraton as you can possibly get , by the longer chassis I'm thinking , I have both trucks and I love the difference of the two , that is a awesome project , great idea , if you want to get away from the instant flip deal , I totally get that , great job !
Thanks! Its exactly why i did this i wanted it to be less flippy

Been wanting to do this conversion for ages.
Got a spare mt in the collection

What's the parts list for extending the mt ?

Going out on a limb (since I don't have either the MT or the ET48) I would think all you need is the chassis and the rear center drive shaft for the ET48, to extend the MT

Been wanting to do this conversion for ages.
Got a spare mt in the collection

What's the parts list for extending the mt ?
Just need chassis, rear driveshaft, rear brace

This is the first stage of MT410 to ET48.M2C Game changer. I'm missing the rear brace (ctr diff to rear bulkhead) and i'm underwhelmed with the visual appearance of the center rear dogbone.. the aluminum front shaft is girthy and.. well. nevermind. It's a bit asymetric is all. I'm sure I will have a hard time breaking either as long as some chassis rigidity is maintained.
@Beldent, It would be helpful to see your setup.. thanks
IMG_5217.JPG
IMG_8486.jpg

Last edited:
This is the first stage of MT410 to ET48.M2C Game changer. I'm missing the rear brace (ctr diff to rear bulkhead) and i'm underwhelmed with the visual appearance of the center rear dogbone.. the aluminum front shaft is girthy and.. well. nevermind. It's a bit asymetric is all. I'm sure I will have a hard time breaking either as long as some chassis rigidity is maintained.
@Beldent, It would be helpful to see your setup.. thanks
View attachment 3782 View attachment 3783
Here you go nothing special couple of m2c upgrades ,metal spur gear, allu.. Shock caps its been holding good so far. Im running 2250 kv 16 tooth. Its funny we seem to be running the same setup?

20200128_150822.jpg
20200128_150839.jpg

Recent Popular Liked

Back