• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Et48.3 chassis on mt410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Illestep3

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is running an et chassis on there mt, is there anything you like/dislike about the setup ? And does anyone have an extended chassis mt410 i cant seem to find any pictures , thanks !

I did, and loved it. But I went back to the stock chassis because there is no bodies that fit the longer chassis.

I have a Proline F-650 for my et48 monster. But they are hard to find.
4_A39_A03_E_1638_4507_AFC0_A8_A578_EACBD7.jpg

Chainsaw10,
Do you like the extended version better than the stock?

I'm wanting to do this conversion too. A savage XL body fits pretty well.
The longer chassis is more stable, better for climbing but for not for jumping or just bonkers fun.

Chainsaw10,
Do you like the extended version better than the stock?
I love running both of them. ...but yes, I do tend to grab the truggy length monster most often

The ET chassis street price went up recently, regret not grabbing one last year when they were only around $65! I see one on ebay.a guy has for $70. Very tempting. Do you need just a longer center rear shaft and rear chassis brace?

The ET chassis street price went up recently, regret not grabbing one last year when they were only around $65! I see one on ebay.a guy has for $70. Very tempting. Do you need just a longer center rear shaft and rear chassis brace?

pretty sure you would definitely need longer drive shaft and chassis brace. i don't think much else is necessary. I

I got a proline topkick body that's made for the savage xl. I thought it would fit but its not even close.

The team associated Nomad DB8 cage will fit the long chassis. It’s the right length /wheelbase. Guys use them for lengthened sct410 to make db8 buggies
I saw one guy on FB put one on the truggy and it looked good.

Here’s another body that I have for my et48 monster
IMG_2916.jpg

I am going to do the conversion soon. I have the chassis from my ET since I put an m2c chassis in that. Have the cage and a 1/8 VW body to play with., We'll see what developer, lol. The long chassis handles better but less wheelies.

Here’s another very nice body option for the long chassis MT410
This is a screen shot from FB
FAF8121B-51B8-41B6-8E24-B01505D49DF5.png

I don't know. Maybe because I'm still learning Tekno stuff but why would you get a longer chassis vs an ET48.3?

I don't know. Maybe because I'm still learning Tekno stuff but why would you get a longer chassis vs an ET48.3?

very good question. the difference is very minimal. One difference off the top of my head I believe is that the truggy has different shock towers that won't mount the truck body. the truggy also has no bumpers.

I just used an et48.3 for my longer truck...but I always have fun figuring out better ways to mount Bodies.

I just used an et48.3 for my longer truck...but I always have fun figuring out better ways to mount Bodies.

I hear you, ive created custom mounts on two of my truggies too, usually just some kind of body post mounted to shock towers, so that i could run MT or SCT bodies. I don't care for truggy bodies as a top choice but I don't mind them. I get that they are for performance but I think they can look a little silly. I like more of a scale, realistic look personally.

How do you like this motor ? I have the same in my et48.3 and it overheat end cog at low speed

I was wondering if anyone is running an et chassis on there mt, is there anything you like/dislike about the setup ? And does anyone have an extended chassis mt410 i cant seem to find any pictures , thanks !
I have an et48.3 but i made it look like an MT410
RAM_4805.jpg

Recent Popular Liked

Back