• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Et48.3 chassis on mt410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you like this motor ? I have the same in my et48.3 and it overheat end cog at low speed

I have an et48.3 but i made it look like an MT410View attachment 260
Looks absolutely amazing, GREAT combination!
Could you please give more details about it !!!!

Last edited:
I want to use for my new MT410 build a M2C chassis and am currently torn whether I should take the "normal" Game Changer chassis or the extended version (ET48.3) version ?!
Would actually like something "smaller" because I still have a 1/8 Kraton EXB 6S, and which is already very unwieldy to take along!

I want to use for my new MT410 build a M2C chassis and am currently torn whether I should take the "normal" Game Changer chassis or the extended version (ET48.3) version ?!
Would actually like something "smaller" because I still have a 1/8 Kraton EXB 6S, and which is already very unwieldy to take along!
The shorter version is very playful, turns on a dime and has great air control. I like it with smaller truggy tires (as opposed to bigger MT tires). It is great for light bashing (4s power), jumping on ramps, running in smaller areas like backyards, forest…

The longer chassis may feel redundant to your EXB or on the other hand the perfect back up or a second high speed basher. It will take 6s power in a much more controlled way and will be much more stable at speed.

I would say the choice depends on: what terrain you have access to? What are you looking forward to achieve with it? What combo will you be running with it.

I would say the choice depends on: what terrain you have access to? What are you looking forward to achieve with it? What combo will you be running with it.
The como is a TPPower 4060 6D Sensorted with 1650KV motor and a Hobbywing Xerun XR8 PLus G2S ESC!
Tires will be the ProLine Trencher LP 3.8!
As for the terrain or the surfaces, think primarily lawn and forest floor, tend to asphalt times and also jump over ramps is an issue!
The driving behavior should not be too nervous in any case!
Primarily it goes with the GameChanger chassis to create more space for the already quite large engine because with a length of 92mm he is already quite long and that no longer fits with the ESC in the actually intended places! There would be a solution with which the ESC can be mounted centrally offset slightly above the engine also a bracket (and so the original chassis could be used) but am not so convinced of it!

Where could or would be the shorter Game Changer chassis the best Platze for the ESC, because there would be but 2 positions for mounting as far as I know!

The como is a TPPower 4060 6D Sensorted with 1650KV motor and a Hobbywing Xerun XR8 PLus G2S ESC!
Tires will be the ProLine Trencher LP 3.8!
As for the terrain or the surfaces, think primarily lawn and forest floor, tend to asphalt times and also jump over ramps is an issue!
The driving behavior should not be too nervous in any case!
Primarily it goes with the GameChanger chassis to create more space for the already quite large engine because with a length of 92mm he is already quite long and that no longer fits with the ESC in the actually intended places! There would be a solution with which the ESC can be mounted centrally offset slightly above the engine also a bracket (and so the original chassis could be used) but am not so convinced of it!

Where could or would be the shorter Game Changer chassis the best Platze for the ESC, because there would be but 2 positions for mounting as far as I know!
With this type of power, no question, you’ll need the longer wheelbase to keep the truck on its wheels.

Recent Popular Liked

Back