• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Truggy chassis question, ET48 2.0?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YourConfused

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
I know that people typically don't use this chassis plate, but I was curious if the ET48 2.0 chassis was compatible with the MT410 for long wheelbase conversion. This is my only Tekno so I don't have any experience with other models to know what parts are compatible across varying models and platforms.
Thanks

Last edited:
I know that people typically don't use this chassis plate, but I was curious if the ET48 2.0 chassis was compatible with the MT410 for long wheelbase conversion. This is my only Tekno so I don't have any experience with other models to know what parts are compatible across varying models and platforms.
Thanks
If you currently have the MT410 and would like to make the wheelbase longer, you'll want to get the chassis, center rear driveshaft, and rear chassis brace from the ET48.3.

If you currently have the MT410 and would like to make the wheelbase longer, you'll want to get the chassis, center rear driveshaft, and rear chassis brace from the ET48.3.
Thanks for the info. I just saw a chassis for the 2.0 for sale for 40 bucks, so if it would have fit I would have seen it as a good enough deal to make the conversion but I don't want to spend over $100 on just the chassis plate at this time, so I guess I will keep looking for a deal on the correct one. I just picked up an Arrma Kraton 6s for the price of the 48.3 chassis, so that will hold me over for now.

Recent Popular Liked

Back