• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

My LWB MT410 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET48
  3. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Thanks to @Tekno_craze for the inspiration. Those Proline bash armor bodies are truly the best unbreakable option on the market. The one for the Kraton is a great option for an LWB MT410 build.

This is a repurposed ET48.3 turned MT410 with the MMM towers. I was just tired of the truggy look and wanted to get the better body, the Arrma body posts and the plush suspension setup of the MT for this high speed basher.

The chassis is the following m2c one. It is considered a racing chassis by m2c but is a lot stiffer than stock and not that suitable for racing IMHO. It is an awesome option for a speed basher on a diet though.

I also added the beautiful MMM towers and stiffner. Which Michael has very gracefully pre-drilled for me to fit the back body posts of the Kraton.
128F6388-B219-4A66-8EFF-57615EDAE05A.jpeg

This guy is just amazing, when I ran my plan by him, he immediately offered to check and execute the drilling.

I sent him my requirements:
3819248E-E80E-4B96-BF81-C2CEFA26C2A0.png

And he immediately replied with a solution and sent the towers couple of weeks later:
25B5F249-9A85-4CC5-86FA-31A0D3B9407E.png

This guy made my day and makes our hobby the amazing custom building experience that it is. He is distributed in the US by Gary. Hit them up, they got great stuff for the MT.

And of course, here are a few pics of the final result (here with the Louise T Rock / Duratrax Blinders, that I find awesome for the nimble basher I wanted to build):
144A8978-0144-4CC9-8193-A878C398C814.jpeg

761B72B2-EA7D-42F9-9624-0F964CC3DDC2.jpeg

Thanks to @Tekno_craze for the inspiration. Those Proline bash armor bodies are truly the best unbreakable option on the market. The one for the Kraton is a great option for an LWB MT410 build.

This is a repurposed ET48.3 turned MT410 with the MMM towers. I was just tired of the truggy look and wanted to get the better body, the Arrma body posts and the plush suspension setup of the MT for this high speed basher.

The chassis is the following m2c one. It is considered a racing chassis by m2c but is a lot stiffer than stock and not that suitable for racing IMHO. It is an awesome option for a speed basher on a diet though.

I also added the beautiful MMM towers and stiffner. Which Michael has very gracefully pre-drilled for me to fit the back body posts of the Kraton.
View attachment 8124

This guy is just amazing, when I ran my plan by him, he immediately offered to check and execute the drilling.

I sent him my requirements:
View attachment 8125

And he immediately replied with a solution and sent the towers couple of weeks later:
View attachment 8126

This guy made my day and makes our hobby the amazing custom building experience that it is. He is distributed in the US by Gary. Hit them up, they got great stuff for the MT.

And of course, here are a few pics of the final result (here with the Louise T Rock / Duratrax Blinders, that I find awesome for the nimble basher I wanted to build):
View attachment 8127
View attachment 8128
Looks freaking wicked dude!!!!! Post some vids!

Recent Popular Liked

Back