• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Would more people go LWB if...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MULMZ2

Reaction score
mounting a Truggy body was more straightforward and the body sat as low as possible?

I am aware of M2C's towers and they are beautiful, but in my opinion the body mount sits to high. I have asked them if they would consider adding a hole below the two that already exist, so that the Arrma body mount can be moved down. I also see that one of the biggest complaints about the MT410 is the body posts. Would Tekno ever consider a redesign of the plastic piece that goes over their tower which would move the body mounts to the inside of the chassis or is this a dream?

Going LWB is very appealing, but drilling holes in a $60+ dollar piece of aluminum without the proper tools is a no go and I don't see a way to modify the stock MT410 towers to accomplish my goal. I also don't want to have to rely on legacy bodies that will eventually end up disappearing and/or become costly.

mounting a Truggy body was more straightforward and the body sat as low as possible?

I am aware of M2C's towers and they are beautiful, but in my opinion the body mount sits to high. I have asked them if they would consider adding a hole below the two that already exist, so that the Arrma body mount can be moved down. I also see that one of the biggest complaints about the MT410 is the body posts. Would Tekno ever consider a redesign of the plastic piece that goes over their tower which would move the body mounts to the inside of the chassis or is this a dream?

Going LWB is very appealing, but drilling holes in a $60+ dollar piece of aluminum without the proper tools is a no go and I don't see a way to modify the stock MT410 towers to accomplish my goal. I also don't want to have to rely on legacy bodies that will eventually end up disappearing and/or become costly.
Not the only one asking.note-to-tekno-much-needed-kit-improvement.2842

I agree, posts over the top of the shock tower doesn't really do it for me either.
I just finished swapping my MT410 to the ET48 chassis. I used a Team Corally Punisher body from JRC, Arrma Mojave body mounts attached through the unused alternate shock mount holes..will need some reinforcement ultimately but fits really well IMO.

Attachments

• 20221104_134909.jpg
    20221104_134909.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 106
  • 20221104_132151.jpg
    20221104_132151.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 20221104_132115.jpg
    20221104_132115.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked