• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 what Battery power.??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

So here I am, I'm Tiny Rick..!!!
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
  2. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
Just got my MT410 and wanted to know what is it best to run it on 4s or 6s..??

I'm used to 6s with all my Arrma's but some people have told me the MT410 is just as good running only 4s..

Motor wise, I was just going to use an old Arrma BLX185 / 2050kv combo that I have lying around for now..?

Yeah, in my Arrma's they are all 6s with that setup

I have a 6s Arrma Kraton and a 6s Arrma Typhon and I rather run 4s in them. More control and better handling while bashing. 6s is fun for tearing up the place and impressing your friends but one mistake will be an expensive trip to the shop. I feel battery runtimes are about the same but I use a Venom 6300 70c 4s battery which has gobs of power.

I only use 4s on all my rigs (EB48 and ET48) so will not be able to comment too much regards to 6s comparison.

I race with my buddies on a weekly basis on a local track and on temporary tracks set in parks or parking lots. I love 1/8 rigs and feel like there is plenty of power on 4s and enough to throw my rigs in the air with very little room needed for acceleration.

Because I run my stuff on a weekly basis, I'm looking for the right balance of power and durability in order to minimize downtime, but also the right balance of power and control as I mainly race and need to keep those rigs on the track.

From what I could see around me, overpowered 6s trucks are fun to launch full speed but fail on both the above.

Recent Popular Liked

Back