• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 - First run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sea

Reaction score
Finished my build - which was a ton of fun - and took her for a short spin out front. I'm in a residential neighborhood, so I propped one of my ramps up in a strip of grass across the street and went for it.

- I should point out that I pretty much only bash. My bro and I that I usually drive with literally refer to our sessions as "breaking poop." My goal is to go as big as possible at all times.

Well, after easily landing a couple double backflips, with not that much air, I decided to see what she could do. I increased the ramp angle (it's adjustable), and sent it. First try was a 3-1/2, landing on the lid. Then I pulled a perfect quad!

You guys, I'm seriously worried that this truck is going to destroy my enjoyment for driving all my other vehicles!

Simply phenomenal!

Sounds like a great start and welcome to the MT410!

What’s your electronic setup?
Are you running 4s?

I went with the Hobbywing max 8 - due to cost mostly.

Yes 4S, 17T pinion, and I have a hard time keeping the front wheels down - especially on hard surfaces.

Hopefully not too much overheating, but we'll see!

Recent Popular Liked

Back