• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 Build Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found the set up doc on adjustments of all screws and rods.

Now how about an answer for the antenna question? Or is it a simple leave in Theo receiver box and see how things go...

Insert the antenna tube in the hole that it goes in and then insert a grub screw in the hole next to it after its in place. It will stay put
And there was me thinking, why does my antenna tube keep falling out..?

yet I dont see the antenna poking out of any ones body....does this mean that you make it 3-4 inches and leave it sitting under the body?

And there was me thinking, why does my antenna tube keep falling out..?

Ha! I was more like "What the?! ... I'm at the end of bag N and I have this grub screw left over... WHYYYYYY?! It was driving me nuts until I figured out it was to retain the antenna tube thingy.

yet I dont see the antenna poking out of any ones body....does this mean that you make it 3-4 inches and leave it sitting under the body?

yeah, the rigid tube through which you feed the antenna can be cut to whatever length. I cut mine so only about 15mm of antenna wire was poking out of the top, then folded that wire over and put the rubber end cap over that.

Thanks tet.

Another question...
My Tekin RX8 Gen3 ESC wont recognize throttle max and min from my Futaba 4PM radio (w/ R304SB) when performin initial configuration. Any ideas?

How do I set EPA/travel to 100 on the 4PM? When I pull the trigger it shows about 80% on the LCD...or is that 100% and the remaining 20% that is left is for subtrim?

ok so EPA now set to 120...which moved the meter on the LCD to ~90% but at these settings my RX8 won't recognize full throttle and full brake when doing initial set up. Do I need to max out trim/subtrim for throttle/brake? or set those so that they are just high enough where the motor isn't engaged?

Sorry folks....while not new to RC I am apparently VERY new to modern RC and appreciate the help here. My last build was a 1983 Tamiya Hornet received for me 10th b-day. Diamond motor and Futaba Attack radio. Analog speed controller :O

Sounds like you need to re-calibrate the radio to the ESC. Set all of your radio settings back to 100% and then go through the calibration steps with the ESC. Once you have everything calibrated you can then start adjusting the settings on your radio to whatever you want.

Thanks TBug, I found the issue. I had to set the radio to TFH-Hi snd not TFH-NR and that did the trick.

Guys, first run out and all I can say is HOLY F%$#%# ! I cannot believe this thing. This thing mowed up my lawn. However only concern is the amount of dirt and debris that gets into the tub.

I saw this thing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nylon-Mesh...roof-Dirt-Cover-for-TEKNO-MT410-/153488626133

But would like to order something made in the USA. Do any of you guys make these or know where I can get one that is made NOT IN CHINA?

Guys, first run out and all I can say is HOLY F%$#%# ! I cannot believe this thing. This thing mowed up my lawn. However only concern is the amount of dirt and debris that gets into the tub.

I saw this thing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nylon-Mesh...roof-Dirt-Cover-for-TEKNO-MT410-/153488626133

But would like to order something made in the USA. Do any of you guys make these or know where I can get one that is made NOT IN CHINA?
I've heard of people cutting up plus size woman panty hose. Much cheaper and you can choose colors.
Just need to find a plus size woman to help you out. :p

I wanted to get something too to keep it clean in there. I found dustymotors sells some covers. But I ended up not getting one because I have read from a few forums that the covers trap heat inside and your truck will run a little hotter. So I just got it in my head that this truck will never be clean lol. I just hit it with air from my compressor after every run.

I wanted to get something too to keep it clean in there. I found dustymotors sells some covers. But I ended up not getting one because I have read from a few forums that the covers trap heat inside and your truck will run a little hotter. So I just got it in my head that this truck will never be clean lol. I just hit it with air from my compressor after every run.
I'm the same way. I don't mind wiping down my rig after some bashing. Only takes a few minutes. I have a vinyl chassis cover that protects the screws on the bottom on the truck so they won't be rusting any time soon. I used to run nitros years ago and after run cleanup would be long and tedious and a must to do to preserve parts unless you like to replace engines and bearings every month.
Some much easier to clean and maintain Lipo powered toys.

I filled in the screws on the bottle with crayon to protect from dirt. The cover I see is a nylon mesh and I can’t think mesh would hold in the heat plus I want to protect the gears and fan from pebbles and dirt. Panty hose as suggested seems like a good solution.

You rock TBug!! they now have one less than a few....Thanks

Recent Popular Liked

Back