• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Mt410 3D Printed Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fredw90

Reaction score
So a few months ago I picked up a ragged out ET48.3 off of FB marketplace in hopes that it would cure my MT410 itch. Well, it didnt, just made it worse. Did a full rebuild on the ET48.3 in addition to picking up an MT410 about 6 weeks after the initial Tekno purchase. Now they are both somewhat built...

The MT410 I went with the Chevy body with the regular height wing mount and high downforce wing. I wanted to retain the stock rear bumper in addition to the wing. The problem was that when the wing mount was installed there was no way to attach the upper part of the rear bumper. So I got to work in fusion 360 and drew something up and printed it out in TPU(Flexible Filament). I also did the same for the rear mud guards and an insert for the front bumper in hopes that it would make the plastic oval last a little longer.
So far everything is holding up quite well. These damn trucks are a blast.

I come from a racing background originally, got into bashing since my closest offroad track is 1 hour away and got tired of driving.
These teknos are the best of both worlds, durable and still feel like a well built machine. I've owned a few arrmas and they're nice but these just drive better.

Two of the photos are when the truck was freshly built. Ive since moved the esc around a few times to a spot where I'm happy with it now.

image5.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image0.jpeg

image1 (1).jpeg
image0 (1).jpeg

So a few months ago I picked up a ragged out ET48.3 off of FB marketplace in hopes that it would cure my MT410 itch. Well, it didnt, just made it worse. Did a full rebuild on the ET48.3 in addition to picking up an MT410 about 6 weeks after the initial Tekno purchase. Now they are both somewhat built...

The MT410 I went with the Chevy body with the regular height wing mount and high downforce wing. I wanted to retain the stock rear bumper in addition to the wing. The problem was that when the wing mount was installed there was no way to attach the upper part of the rear bumper. So I got to work in fusion 360 and drew something up and printed it out in TPU(Flexible Filament). I also did the same for the rear mud guards and an insert for the front bumper in hopes that it would make the plastic oval last a little longer.
So far everything is holding up quite well. These damn trucks are a blast.

I come from a racing background originally, got into bashing since my closest offroad track is 1 hour away and got tired of driving.
These teknos are the best of both worlds, durable and still feel like a well built machine. I've owned a few arrmas and they're nice but these just drive better.

Two of the photos are when the truck was freshly built. Ive since moved the esc around a few times to a spot where I'm happy with it now.

View attachment 9617
View attachment 9618
View attachment 9619
View attachment 9620
View attachment 9621
View attachment 9622
View attachment 9623View attachment 9624
Love it! These are great mods. Would be great if you could share the 3D files. Thanks!

Last edited:
Can only join Nicochau, would also be very happy if you would share the file templates for the 3D print parts with us, make a good impression and also look extremely thoughtful and functional!

Last edited:
Nice work! Tekno is next level. I like my Arrmas too but, they don't drive nearly as well.

Recent Popular Liked

Back