• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Matthew Armeni has said the ET410 is coming soon!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All my 2S LiPo packs are "stick" packs:unsure:. I wasn't planning on purchasing shorties for a long time:oops:. For a Tekno RC 1/10 scale truggy, I'll give in and take the leap :giggle:.

Yeah that's not happening. I have 2s sticks and 4s ones, if these don't fit I'll get a MT410 lol

It’s a good thing I haven’t bought the eb410 yet. I want to get into the 10th scale for indoors and carpet when it’s too hot but I would much rather have a truck then a buggy.

I hope this is as awesome as the ET48 just in a smaller scale.

I don't see the big deal of having dedicated batteries for your rides? Shorties aren't that expensive.

I don't see the big deal of having dedicated batteries for your rides? Shorties aren't that expensive.

On the other hand I don't see the point: it'll add 200$ to the total cost for a decent amount of batteries, no 3S (there's only one brand with them out there and they are expensive and don't alway fit anyway), it's not a class vehicle so there's no need to cater to people who have shorties...

On the other hand I don't see the point: it'll add 200$ to the total cost for a decent amount of batteries, no 3S (there's only one brand with them out there and they are expensive and don't alway fit anyway), it's not a class vehicle so there's no need to cater to people who have shorties...
Just a guess but considering it is going to be based off of the EB racing buggy, I would assume they are hoping it becomes a racing machine, to some degree. I don't visualize this vehicle to be a pure bash machine. But that is just me trying to connect the dots here. I assume it will take shorty-packs.

It's coming, parts are showing up.................
1529376797318.png

Is that the back or front? :unsure:
Front. The little grill area goes over the front towers. The rear towers are completely exposed and you can see the wing a little bit up by the words.

This is about as excited as I've ever been for a model release, honestly.

hope it runs shorties... either way I would have it covered... but prefer shorties for the track over a "stick" option.... if it drops I wager others follow and a class is born.

Really, I don’t think I care what kind of batteries it takes to be honest, I’m going to buy it regardless.

I will bash it though because I don’t have a track within a distance I am willing to travel. It’s a Tekno and it’s a truggy....bashing will be just fine for me. :p

Recent Popular Liked

Back