• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Matthew Armeni has said the ET410 is coming soon!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving Style
Basher
It's been rumored for a while now weather or not the Tekno ET410 was going to be an actual RC or not. Well it seems many of you guys are going to be happy as Matt from Tekno has said it's "coming soon"!

Who will be the first to create a build thread? :D

It's been rumored for a while now weather or not the Tekno ET410 was going to be an actual RC or not. Well it seems many of you guys are going to be happy as Matt from Tekno has said it's "coming soon"!

Well dang it. I just extended my Mt and am trying to fab body mounts to fit a nomad cage. Wish I knew this a few months ago.

Well dang it. I just extended my Mt and am trying to fab body mounts to fit a nomad cage. Wish I knew this a few months ago.

The ET410 will be much smaller so I wouldn't worry about it, you'll still want to keep your MT too!

can't wait to see it...

Awesome! Now for next year let’s get a 1/10 2wd buggy! That’s basically all the local tracks here run. I live in the Los Angeles area. I own 2 team associated buggy’s and I’m not proud of it lol. J/k they are the best option for now.

Awesome! Now for next year let’s get a 1/10 2wd buggy! That’s basically all the local tracks here run. I live in the Los Angeles area. I own 2 team associated buggy’s and I’m not proud of it lol. J/k they are the best option for now.

I agree, they need to enter the 2wd market. a 1/10 buggy and an SCT ...

Must start saving now. . as well as think of an excuse/reason for my wife.

Without posting a v-mail or an e-mail string this is total speculation and totally worthless. :rolleyes::poop:

Wonder if we have a techy enough guy to do that.:unsure:

Kidding aside i think it's great but will wait for a "Real" one to appear.

In for pics....
Lol

I KNEW IT! That's awesome. Now to hope that it takes the same batteries as the SCT, and not those silly shortpacks like the EB410.

I KNEW IT! That's awesome. Now to hope that it takes the same batteries as the SCT, and not those silly shortpacks like the EB410.

I agree the shorty packs are kinda silly but i'm betting the ET410 will be the same as the EB410 except for wider arms and mounting for a truck body...

Matthew Armeni from Tekno just stated that it's based on the EB410 on the RCtech.net forums.

Sounds like it may still be awhile until we get some details/pics etc. But at least we know it is happening. It even has it's own sub-forum lol.

I agree the shorty packs are kinda silly but i'm betting the ET410 will be the same as the EB410 except for wider arms and mounting for a truck body...
My guess is it will be very similar layout to the eb410 and will probably use shorties.
Matthew Armeni from Tekno just stated that it's based on the EB410 on the RCtech.net forums
All my 2S LiPo packs are "stick" packs:unsure:. I wasn't planning on purchasing shorties for a long time:oops:. For a Tekno RC 1/10 scale truggy, I'll give in and take the leap :giggle:.

Recent Popular Liked

Back