• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Has anyone found a 14mm hex that fits on an et410.2?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VRC

Reaction score
I’m wanting to put 14mm hexes on my et 410. Has anyone found some that work?

Thnx!

Or if someone has an sct410.3 can measure the axle diameter. I could see if the they work…

Stock sct410.3 stub axels 5.9mm diameter
IMG_20220514_224239.jpg

Reactions: VRC
If anyone wants to know. The stub axle diameter on the et410.2 is 5.9mm. So I’m going to order the sct410.3 hexes and try them out. I will let you know how they work. Thnx everyone!
Oops didn’t realize sct410 hexes were 12mm. Back to searching.

I looked everywhere for an RC that used 6mm axles. I was hoping to find wider hexes so I could extend the wheels on ET410 at least 2mm. I had no luck. Traxxas 1/10 scale platforms use 5mm bearings on their axles.

I looked everywhere for an RC that used 6mm axles. I was hoping to find wider hexes so I could extend the wheels on ET410 at least 2mm. I had no luck. Traxxas 1/10 scale platforms use 5mm bearings on their axles.
Ya, I found out they’re 5mm. I eneded up drilling the hexes out and they work great!

Recent Popular Liked

Back