• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

I'm just gonna leave this here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nino.

Reaction score
telk.jpg

lol - yes its all real, and yes its a gear cover.

Full build series up on my YouTube channel, and over on the Tekno Blog pages soon.......it's another awesome truck!!! ;)

Last edited:
lol - yes its all real, and yes its a gear cover.

Full build series up on my YouTube channel, and over on the Tekno Blog pages soon.......it's another awesome truck!!! ;)
Just answer me this, do we have quick access diffs on the 2.0?

Am I the only one not too thrilled with the gearbox cover? Never had issues, athough I run a steel spur.

Just answer me this, do we have quick access diffs on the 2.0?

Afraid not.
Gearboxes are just like those on the other 2.0 / 2.1 vehicles now, but covered with bumper mounts etc in the way

Last edited:
Am I the only one not too thrilled with the gearbox cover? Never had issues, athough I run a steel spur.

I quite like the neatness of it, and the fact that it keeps all the crud out of the area completely.
Note the diff cover slightly overlaps the pinion cover side and keys into place.

It makes sense to have an enclosed gearbox on the heavier 2.0 model for bashers, while keeping it light and accessible for the racers on the SL.

That's what I want to hear. I consider those gearboxes easy access compared to earlier generation buggies.

Just bear in mind that they are covered by the bumper/skid plate mounts etc, so some disassembly is required to be able to get to them......

Also note that this SCT410 2.0 its basically a 1/8th EB base but classed 1/10th due to the wheel size and body requirements - so super strong!
Limited in numbers to start with so get your wallets ready - they are dropping sooner then you think........ ;)
Seriously, it's a lovely truck!

NOTE: I am in no way affiliated with TeknoRC. I am not an employee etc - all opinions etc are just my own, and from my own experiences!

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back