• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

I'm just gonna leave this here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I’ll be getting the cash ready for this truck! Looks like it has all the updates I would want on a new version. And I enjoyed my sct410.3 a lot it’s just fun to drive around and bash with it was very tough kit!

Yeah, I'll just keep on trucking with my trusty old .3, it's been a true joy to own. If feasable I'll upgrade as/when needed but, honestly, the 410.3 has just amazed me with the hits it's taken.

Yeah, I'll just keep on trucking with my trusty old .3, it's been a true joy to own. If feasable I'll upgrade as/when needed but, honestly, the 410.3 has just amazed me with the hits it's taken.
I stupidly sold my .3 lol. So I am in the market for my next short course truck. I was just about to go with a Losi scte 3.0 kit but this would be the better choice now. Hopefully it isn’t too much money out the gate though!

In stock at my LHS 😁
Screenshot_20231013_170444_Facebook.jpg

Amain has them in stock. Have ne coming to tinker with over the winter.

OCT2523 for a $25 coupon

Last edited:
Retailers have been issued stock, although shouldn't be selling them just yet.
Official release is only a few days away...... ;)

And if you don't snap one up on release, or wish to wait for details, Ive almost finished my video build guide........ ;)

So if I buy the 2.0, will i look upon my 410.3 now with disdain and disappointment??? Or will i still love it?

Asking for a friend.

You'll definitely want to dump that 410.3 straight away!! I'll PM you my addy!!😜🤣🤣
On a serious note. I am tempted by the 2.0 -- but only because i wanted a second 410.3 to begin with. I'm thinking maybe I can eventually get the 2.0, have that as the SCT, and convert the .3 into a 4s MT?

Just wouldn't want to get two different trucks and then never use one of them!

On a serious note. I am tempted by the 2.0 -- but only because i wanted a second 410.3 to begin with. I'm thinking maybe I can eventually get the 2.0, have that as the SCT, and convert the .3 into a 4s MT?

Just wouldn't want to get two different trucks and then never use one of them!
Perhaps. If the 2.0 has beefier components, maybe it would be better suited to convert? You would end up changing all the arms, shocks, towers, links and outer drive parts for an MT conversion? I think the MT410 is a better platform to start with for the money. But then, that is backordered most everywhere currently.. Something is in the midst, I can feel it!!😁🤞 I see the 2.0 has smaller diameter shocks than the 410.3, would definitely be better to have the 16mm for an MT. Chassis thickness appears to be the same as the .3.

Perhaps. If the 2.0 has beefier components, maybe it would be better suited to convert? You would end up changing all the arms, shocks, towers, links and outer drive parts for an MT conversion? I think the MT410 is a better platform to start with for the money. But then, that is backordered most everywhere currently.. Something is in the midst, I can feel it!!😁🤞 I see the 2.0 has smaller diameter shocks than the 410.3, would definitely be better to have the 16mm for an MT. Chassis thickness appears to be the same as the .3.
No i'd be looking for a 1/10 scale basher. I mean like pop on some MT tires on the SCT410 and change the body out. I'm sure i could find some wide enough offset wheels to make it work on the 12mm hex, or just use the wide buggy offset 17mm hex i have and find some tires to work. And i would be looking for around 4.5 to 5 inch tires to allow the chassis to still bottom out.

I took some inspiration from this post about a year ago when i first bought the SCT410.
https://www.teknoforums.com/threads/sct-410-to-mini-mt410-instead-of-proline-1-10-pro-mt.221/

May requires some mods and finagling, but i've never been afraid of that ;)

No i'd be looking for a 1/10 scale basher. I mean like pop on some MT tires on the SCT410 and change the body out. I'm sure i could find some wide enough offset wheels to make it work on the 12mm hex, or just use the wide buggy offset 17mm hex i have and find some tires to work. And i would be looking for around 4.5 to 5 inch tires to allow the chassis to still bottom out.

I took some inspiration from this post about a year ago when i first bought the SCT410.
https://www.teknoforums.com/threads/sct-410-to-mini-mt410-instead-of-proline-1-10-pro-mt.221/

May requires some mods and finagling, but i've never been afraid of that ;)
Oh I see.. I'll definitely give that a read through. Sounds interesting, have grown bored of the sct as of late..maybe I need a mini MT410?🤔
I miss Chainsaw, dude had some killer builds..even back in the Wondertiger days..

Recent Popular Liked

Back