• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Good non-SMC batteries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slogrits

Reaction score
Driving Style
Basher
Three out of five SMC batteries have one cell that won’t balance. Looking for hardcase 4s batteries. I’m not worried about the connectors, I use XT150s. Any suggestions for replacements?

Last edited:
I got the powerhobby. I have a couple and they never have a problem. I’ve had them longer tha my SMCs. Come to think about it I only got only 5 runs out of one of my SMC batteries.

I had a problem with one of my 4s batteries from smc. A quick email, some pictures and they replaced at no cost. Have you tried the warranty?

I've been hearing a lot of good about the Turnigy graphene LiPo batteries. I'm thinking about getting a pack to try out myself.

I had a problem with one of my 4s batteries from smc. A quick email, some pictures and they replaced at no cost. Have you tried the warranty?
Could never get a response.

I've been hearing a lot of good about the Turnigy graphene LiPo batteries. I'm thinking about getting a pack to try out myself.
I’m definitely getting one next. They have the new panther or black cat or whatever they are called that are black and green. They have a higher discharge rate. They’ve been out of stock for awhile but hopefully they will restock soon.

Huh, that's strange. Never had a problem. Try again, Danny at smc will get it right!
My forth on is about to go have to charge it twice to balance has maybe 8 runs on it. I will try the warranty for sure this time. First battery I bought is a gen ace and is still good and has the most punch and the lowest c rating. My powerhobbys have done well too. Only the SMC batteries have balance problems.

I do want to try the Graphene batteries. All I’ve heard is good.

Recent Popular Liked

Back