• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

DB48 Getting closer...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve B in Vegas

Reaction score
Waiting for electronics to show up. After much consternation, I went with Tekin Pro 4 HD / RX8 Gen 3 / Savox servo.

IMG_20200629_085320_185.jpg

Looking good !
Nice choice of electronics !!
btw I have a brand new set of original Team Associated M3x6 mm screws for attaching the cage if you are interested let me know

Yep, long chassis. Still fooling with the body mounts. What a pain in the rear.

s

Bumpers.....

Can anyone suggest bumpers for my DB 48 other than T Bone racing.. I don't like to set up with the SCT bumpers.

Is anyone just running the EB48 bumpers?

sView attachment 5114
DB looking great Steve !! What tires are those ?
Also, where did you find the interior panel. Ive been having no luck at all trying to find one since they've been discontinued. I was wondering if any of the Losi Rock/Baja Rey's could somewhat fit in the nomad cage. I would surely prefer to have an interior panel for a bit more dust/debris control.

DB looking great Steve !! What tires are those ?
Also, where did you find the interior panel. Ive been having no luck at all trying to find one since they've been discontinued. I was wondering if any of the Losi Rock/Baja Rey's could somewhat fit in the nomad cage. I would surely prefer to have an interior panel for a bit more dust/debris control.

Greetings!

So as a devout Nomad owner ( I have 3 now ), I search e bay every morning for extra parts. Been doing this for 3 months, and I found that complete body with case surface for sale. Just gotta keep working ebay every day, and you'll find one eventually. I have not seen just the interior for sale yet.

I would really look hard at making the Losi DB Pro body fit.

Those are cheap 2.2 tires from ebay, and I wanted to shake the DB48 out with these before I mount up some Voodoo tires. Surprisingly, these tires are a slightly tougher compound and hook up amazing well on grass.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4P-2-2-Sup...112311?hash=item28640aa9f7:g:-vsAAOSwI8lZ6Glc

The beads are very well made and I just mounted up another set on some Motoworkz aluminum wheels for my Nomad.

Attachments

• Gravel 2.jpg
    Gravel 2.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 387

Recent Popular Liked

Back