• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410.3 Definitely getting the sct kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

76jimmy

Reaction score
Ordering from lhs Friday. Would like to use the sct410.3 as a Baja bug platform. I'd like to use an eighth scale wing anyone know what wing mount would work on the sct tower? Also would 2.8 with 1/2 offset stadium truck wheels work on this chassis. I've got a bunch of durratrax wheels I want to burn up.

Nice, ty!

The a, b, c & d blocks are plastic with the .3 kit?

But don't be scared of them. My 410.3 is completely stock except the set up. Haven't broke anything yet. One track I frequent has a woop section about 20 to 25 feet long, lot's of "8th scale" jumps, and I'm all good. Collided with a buggy one day and hit hard enough to break a Jconcepts wheel, truck is still fine. Even the plastic servo arm...

Ok. Thanks guys. I was a little disappointed to hear that but I can't complain about the price for this kit. If it's anything like the et410.2 build and quality wise I'm sure I'll be happy with it. Got the esc/motor ordered yesterday went with the Hobbywing Combo XR8 SCT Pro ESC and XERUN 3660SD 3600kv Motor. I was torn between the 3600kv and the 3200kv for 3s. It's a big track so I went with the 3600. Servo is a savox 2273sg. Should be a nice second kit to hit the track with.

the 2.8mm .5 inch work on it. At-least it did on mine. i did however break a number of "A" and "C" blocks also stripted out the plastic servo horn out almost immediately.

my racing sct410.3 i didn't wait for the any block to break and put metal in during the assembly. I was curious as to how long the plastic Servo horn would last. so I installed it with bated breath and the aluminum Servo horn waiting in the toolbox. I did get through the first race day without needed it but didn't make it through the first round qualifier the next one.

cortex my racing sct410 was the first one i build. the other sct410 with 2.8mm wheels was the second. it also rarely sees any track time mostly my backyard and the ram if i feal like it.

Awesome glad to hear the 2.8's will work I have a bunch to burn through. I ordered all the aluminum blocks and servo horn for assembly. I'll be off work for awhile starting next week so I'll have time to do the build. Can't wait

Made some progress today. Really nice build. Some solder, paint and some final tweaking and it's ready to go.
PXL_20210801_154645845.MP.jpg
PXL_20210801_154629524.jpg

Recent Popular Liked

Back