• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Et410.2 motor size and kv q’s!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VRC

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I’m used to 1/8th scale. I’m going to be acquiring an et and I’m going to be using it as a backyard basher occasional racer. Very occasional! I’m going to be running a mamba sw4 sensorless set up. Mainly on 2s. I’m thinking a 3660 can 4300kv for general bashing. Does this sound like a good set up? Also, what pinion size would be a good place to start? TIA…good day!

If you're able to I would look for something with a 52mm can length. Maybe someone has done a 60mm and can chime in but space is tight. Might need to find an alternate location for the receiver so the esc can be pushed forward some. I would start around 17T and see how it works for your space and see how temps are.

If you're able to I would look for something with a 52mm can length. Maybe someone has done a 60mm and can chime in but space is tight. Might need to find an alternate location for the receiver so the esc can be pushed forward some. I would start around 17T and see how it works for your space and see how temps are.
Thnx, I could grab a 540 can. What kv do you recommend on 2s?

For backyard bashing I would do something in the 4.5K range on 2S, 4K-4.5K or so

Reactions: VRC
Hey everyone,
I’m used to 1/8th scale. I’m going to be acquiring an et and I’m going to be using it as a backyard basher occasional racer. Very occasional! I’m going to be running a mamba sw4 sensorless set up. Mainly on 2s. I’m thinking a 3660 can 4300kv for general bashing. Does this sound like a good set up? Also, what pinion size would be a good place to start? TIA…good day!
My 7.5 turn motor is plenty for indoor clay racing

I run a 6.5t motor in mine and it’s great for just shooting around the house.

Recent Popular Liked

Back