• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410.3 Bashing on 3S and 4S capable

Jack the Tripper

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
  2. MT410
  3. NB-48
  4. DB48
Great thread !! Im currently facing the same decision regarding motor for a db48 build and this has cleared things up quite a bit. Will be revisiting this thread.

Jack the Tripper

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
  2. MT410
  3. NB-48
  4. DB48
The 3S crawler batt's are inadequate for this build. It would work but for a very short distance!;)

Decided on a HW SCT Pro (w/ Programmer) and HS 3674-1900KV. I'll be picking up appropriate 3S and 4S later. As w/ the crawler build, I'll be taking my time w/ this too. I enjoy building and tend to stretch them out.

I do appreciate all the help here! I'm sure there will be more.
I build it. Tekno SCT410.3 with Ezrun Max8 Combo, and what should i say it is a little bit slow :). I guess i will go up to a 2600KV motor, maybe i'm more satisfied with the speed.
Guess a bigger Pinion would also do the trick. Running 15T Pinion in the moment and the motor isn't even handwarm after bashing a 4S 5500mah LiPo down in 13 minutes.
Parts you need. MT410 Motormount and MT410 Battery straps, i also exchanged the plastic crosses in the diffs against metal ones. Not sure if this was needed.
@smurfopax just to be clear, you referring to the 3674 1900kv right ? Im guessing that set up could easily go up to the 20ish t pinion increasing speed without heat issues. Would such motor work well paired with a hw max10sct esc on 4s ? In reference to the heat gun, I recently got this one and it’s been working great.
Etekcity Lasergrip 1080 Non-Contact Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun -58℉~1022℉ (-50℃~550℃)