• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

would these be good tires for a ET48 2.0 bashing build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outside diameter (OD) is usually listed in etailer descriptions. I've run truggy tires on my MT410, at the local off road dirt track, as well as Arrma Minkawas, and Duratrax Badgers, both of which are larger diameter than truggy tires, for grass, bashing, etc. The Backflips mentioned above are a very popular choice, especially for flipping the truck around in the air. Proline Badlands offer a size that will also work well. They're pricey, but have been durable for me. Just remember, changing tire diameter effectively changes gearing, heavier tires will put more stress on your driveline/chassis, and may feel noticeably slower, especially with lower powered setups.
okay, so when you choose larger tires do you want to increase the pinion gear size? (higher number)?

okay, so when you choose larger tires do you want to increase the pinion gear size? (higher number)?
if you want to maintain the same overall gearing then No , you would go smaller on your pinion gear size . bigger pinion = faster . Larger tires = faster .

if it's only a slight increase in tire size it may well be just fine , but if you over gear the car for the given motor size and KV it may struggle to work efficiently and heat will start to become a problem .

Recent Popular Liked

Back