• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Are people putting 6s LiPo in the Tekno MT410?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's a good fit 4s battery ?

I have 5 6s rigs. I am building my first tekno mt410. 4s tops for me. I already rebuild diffs every 2 wks. in my arrma rigs. 6s is fun but too much maintenance..... 6s is very hard on diffs, gears, and bearings. I'm sure I'm just dreaming and will get 6s anyways..but till then. I'm looking at tekin gen3 rx8 vs mmx... price seems to be the difference. On 4s and either esc, 2400kv and correct gearing should be about right. For me in Az heat. Any thoughts?

I went with a 4s from Max amps 6500 mAh , the darn place is 5 blocks from my house , so I'm gunna give them a try

I finally got the band lands hooked up , I've got a drop in the suspension in the back , I'm thinking the tow instructions are off a bit in the manual ? Anybody else have this after first set up ? basically the rear end sits a bit lower than the front , this is a first for me so any help wood b great !

Last edited:
so far ive had great luck with the 410 just on 4s. its plenty fast and controllable. the light 4s battery helps keep the truck nimble as well. the only thing ive broken is a front diff bearing from a few too many lawn dart landings.

6s would be good in the longer et wheelbase but i think it would be a bit much for the 410. Some have mentioned 5s which would probably be a good fit but i dont have any 5s batts.

i agree with justin where the 6s fun doesnt out weigh the broken parts.

Yes 4s is all I wanna go wit, got my suspension stuff figgered , I'd I was confused , but everybody else wood just say , ya right ! You live in Washington state !

I agree with the majority.. 4s is plenty if you are mainly bashing....I messed around with a bunch of set ups when I first built my mt410 and I found to have nothing but issues with 6s...
I am running a 14t on a hobbywing 2200k and a hobbywing Max8 esc.
I have upgraded the centre brace to a aluminum M2C , along with the centre diff mounting brackets and centre diff gear ⚙️ to a metal one from tekno..
So far it’s been bulletproof ?

Attachments

• B1FA0890-F66B-485B-8DBF-3CA474B87B2B.jpeg
    B1FA0890-F66B-485B-8DBF-3CA474B87B2B.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 343
The Pro-Line '72 Chevy C-10 is a good fit and much better than my Pro-Line '56 Ford F-100. It looks cooler but the wheelbase of the 56 is shorter so it looks weird. I'm about to put a Buggy body on mine with a wing so I can race it at the local track. Attached is a pic of the C-10 body on a MT410 and a pic of the buggy body I'm putting on mine which is a EB48.4 body but I'm painting it.
hey what body mounts do u have to change to to run that buggy body on the mt410???? I think I want to do that with a wing as well. are you putting buggy tires on her for racing I guess here's my mt410
IMG_7959.jpeg

I agree with the majority.. 4s is plenty if you are mainly bashing....I messed around with a bunch of set ups when I first built my mt410 and I found to have nothing but issues with 6s...
I am running a 14t on a hobbywing 2200k and a hobbywing Max8 esc.
I have upgraded the centre brace to a aluminum M2C , along with the centre diff mounting brackets and centre diff gear ⚙ to a metal one from tekno..
So far it’s been bulletproof ?
hey bud how do you like those those wheels and tire.

Recent Popular Liked

Back