• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

antigacho tekno mt410 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First run recap
Super fun but difficult to handle, I need some practice.
I forget to thread lock some screws on the steering and I lost this pieces, TKR1403, TKR5122, TKRBB050825
Captura de pantalla 2018-05-13 a la(s) 17.49.16.png

long wait for replacements again. :mad:

Hi friends? I have the unbreakable body (savage xl) on my MT410
on my second run, I broke all 4 body post
How do you solve the broken body post problem?. regular body post doesn't fit because the body sits very high on the base so the secure pin can´t pass through, it is because the plastic on the body is very thick
I modify the regular body post shaving that base and installing a washer as news base so now the secure pin can be installed, the problem now is the that I have a weaker body post all of them broken, what do you think on making that body post on aluminum? I mean homemade.

33117490_2050142325000741_4003396693717417984_n.jpg

I don't want to buy new body post so I recycled a broken Kraton arm and convert it to body posts suitable for unbreakable body
20180524_212400.jpg

20180526_174713.jpg

Wow antigacho that is a really good idea, good job being innovative :)

We use too use rpm body posts from the t-maxx / e- maxx and shave them down too fit the body post holders on the mt4-g3 which are a lot lIke the body post holders on the mt410, after that never broke a body post again, but I'm betting you probably will not have another breakage, those arrma kraton arms are pretty tought. :)

I finally finish my MT410 project,
View attachment 366

I´m planning the first run for tomorrow.

My final worry is the battery size, by now I only have a zippy 4S that I use my Kraton but it doesn't fit wells on MT410, it barely clear the center driveshaft.
I definitely need a hard case battery. but nobody sells those nice SMC batteries for international shipping. looking for alternatives with suppliers that can shim lipo batteries internationally

View attachment 367

View attachment 368
I think I condemned to light bashing till I get a new hard case battery

This is looking great! Can you cut a piece of lexan the size of your battery and put it between the battery and driveshaft?

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back