• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

XR8 Pro setup failure Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim00uk

Reaction score
Hi All

I’ve just finished my new Tekno 2.1 build and used my old electrics out of my 48.4 which ran faultless.
after installation and calibration the motor is either on or off like a switch and i can’t figure out how to change this.
i’m using a sanwa M12srs radio and a hobbywing 1900kv motor.

Any help appreciated as i’m now at a loss after countless recalibrations and checking solder joints.

Just to confirm, not a single piece of equipment changed?

can you try removing the sensor cable? I wonder if it might've been damaged during the swap?

yes tried another sensor cable no change.

exact same equipment

just to clarify i pull the throttle trigger and it goes straight to full throttle and stays on full throttle until i apply the brake.

Man, that really sounds like it's a calibration issue to me... can you verify that the throttle trim is set to 0 (center) when you're calibrating? Also verify that the radio wasn't switched from 50/50 (default) to 70/30... those are common turds that can jack a calibration sequence :(

trim is set to 0 not sure how to check the 50/50 70/30 setting?

did the throttle direction on the radio get reversed back to forward? Normally the throttle needs to be reversed before calibrating.

tried recalibrating with 50/50 and with throttle reversed still the same outcome.

Do you have motor wires to ESC crossed?

bought a new esc and all is fine so just of been the esc, all wiring was foul or checked.

thanks for the help.

Recent Popular Liked

Back