• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Won the B Main yesterday and got bumped up the the A. Bonus round!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeb

Reaction score
I’ve not yet completed my first year of racing, but I’m totally hooked and getting better.

Congrats!!

Had that happen to me this past Friday as well. Feels good tho doesn't it? 2nd week of short course racing for me and I'm hooked.

Congrats!!

Had that happen to me this past Friday as well. Feels good tho doesn't it? 2nd week of short course racing for me and I'm hooked.
Awesome man!

@Jeb and @Pauly How was it when you first started racing? I am looking to do the same but I am a little worried about being the "noob" at the track. I dont want to be the guy who crashes into the leader as he is trying to lap me.

I found that most racers help out and are supportive of the new guy. Get there early and get your practice in. It’s important to work on racer etiquette before speed. Work on clean passes and only take risks when it won’t slam the guy next to you or especially in front of you.

I found that most racers help out and are supportive of the new guy. Get there early and get your practice in. It’s important to work on racer etiquette before speed. Work on clean passes and only take risks when it won’t slam the guy next to you or especially in front of you.

Don't worry about being the new guy. Like Jeb said practice, practice, practice. Get in there and talk to the guys about setup and so forth, they're usually willing to help. I was actually moving out of the way for the real fast guys my 1st night out there like doing hare scrambles in my 4 wheeler days. Get out there and run your own race and you'll most likely do better than you may think. Smooth and consistent wins races over trying to be the fast guy. That will come with track time.

Reactions: Jeb
I’ve not yet completed my first year of racing, but I’m totally hooked and getting better.
Sometimes it's fun missing the A and having to win your way in....extra race too ;)

I’m so sad that 4wd anything is no where near me. I would grab a tekno sct really quick. Nearest indoor recently went to carpet.

Nice job! Bumps are fun... It's like paying base price and getting a bonus race haha

Cool vid, and congrats on the win :)

Congrats! it is exciting to get a win and bump. It has happened to me a couple of times. For me it still feels like a win in the A.

Recent Popular Liked

Back