• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410.3 Quick clip of my 410.3 in action from yesterday’s race at the Barn in NH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this being filmed with a drone??
Nope, my buddy is standing on the railing of the drivers stand ramp.

Check out The Barn in Canaan NH. It runs all Winter indoors and they are building a massive track system for outdoor in the Summer. Great group of folks up there.

I'm only a few hours away from there. Track looks awesome!! Here's our current track in Brooklyn, CT. No place for videos yet so I figure I'll post it here. Tiny in comparison to the track you run, but having something indoors in the New England winters is priceless:) This is filmed with a drone.

Reactions: Jeb
I'm only a few hours away from there. Track looks awesome!! Here's our current track in Brooklyn, CT. No place for videos yet so I figure I'll post it here. Tiny in comparison to the track you run, but having something indoors in the New England winters is priceless:) This is filmed with a drone.
That’s awesome. I’m 15 miles from Canada in North East VT, so I travel 2-1/2 hrs each way to hit up The Barn raceway. I can only pull it off twice a month. Waiting for the snow to melt and we have a local track 20 minutes from here outside.

That’s awesome. I’m 15 miles from Canada in North East VT, so I travel 2-1/2 hrs each way to hit up The Barn raceway. I can only pull it off twice a month. Waiting for the snow to melt and we have a local track 20 minutes from here outside.

That's what hooked me back in. The local track is 20 minutes away from the house. Works out well. I can make it there for Friday night races and make it back for a practice day on Sunday. I typically spend more time helping the other guys and the track owner than actually running tho:) Can't wait for spring already!

Recent Popular Liked

Back