• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What's a solid servo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaze309

Reaction score
Looking to put together a MT410 build. What are some good servo choices?

I like my Protek 370tbl and plan on using the same or a 170tbl in my ET48 2.0.

Looking to put together a MT410 build. What are some good servo choices?
Made for tanks: https://nitroproracing.com/shop/ols/products/650
haha, just joking. But this thing is pretty strong, and so far rock solid with a fast response!

PS: i'm not a pro so take it with a grain of salt, but definitely a fan of these.
It also has to be shimmed a bit to fit so not the best option if you are new or want a perfect fit with no shims on the mount.

Also was very impressed with my buddies MKS550 in his axial smt10
the speed is great with lots of torque

I tried a MKS 550 on my MT410 and it died before the truck got outside. Just wiggling the steering back and forth on the carpet made the servo seize up.

You want real power look into direct power servos such as ones from 3brothers or Holmes Hobbies. They are rated insanely high...not super fast but (but not slow either) you really don't need super fast servo on a monster truck when bashing.

Reefs triple 5 is super powerful but is not direct powered so can be hooked up like a standard servo. I have one in my crawler.

promodeler DS505BL HV
4.8 -8.4 VDC
torque 320 -505 oz-in
speed 0.17 -0.10

promodeler.com
it is a full size servo as they do not make low profile. super built cannot go wrong check them out

Recent Popular Liked

Back