• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What other hobbies do you guys have/do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold a lot of my guitar rig/gear after calling it quits doing the band thing. I still chug out some grooves every once in a great while, but nowhere near what I used to do trying to learn songs. The band thing took up a lot of time, and was BIG reason for my in/out of the RC hobby. Everytime we lost a singer, or drummer, I'd get back into racing.

Sold a lot of my guitar rig/gear after calling it quits doing the band thing. I still chug out some grooves every once in a great while, but nowhere near what I used to do trying to learn songs. The band thing took up a lot of time, and was BIG reason for my in/out of the RC hobby. Everytime we lost a singer, or drummer, I'd get back into racing.

I envy good musicians, it actually runs in my family but apparently it skips a generation:unsure:! I definitely don't have what it takes to go on stage..LOL!

Recent Popular Liked

Back