• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What M2C Parts for stock chassis?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2015GTRBE

Reaction score
What works and what is worth it? There are tons of options and I’m not trying to bling this truck out, but I’ll definitely spend on items that make an impact.

Also, if you don’t mind include part numbers or photos for myself and others who want a “definitive” list of worth it mods.

I run all stock parts on my truck, yeah I've bent an occasional pin or shock shaft, I think I busted a shock tower once too, but have never found the need for any aftermarket upgrades.

If I was gonna bash one around I would probably invest in some front/rear bumpers from TBR to help increase durability:
https://tboneracing.net/search?q=et48

If you do big air I would highly recommend these braces.

M2C6980
Center to rear chassis brace
Tower brace

M2C6905
Center to front chassis brace

M2C6775
Rear chassis brace

M2C-27.png

I just recently purchased an m2c aluminum throttle servo horn from amain Hobbies to mount on my protek servo. It didn't fit. Amain kindly refunded my money after they tested another one they had in store, and it didn't fit the servo either as it was supposed to. Amain gets a 10 A+. M2c gets a 3 D- for their issue. But good luck!

I run stock parts on all of my teknos and rarely have a problem. I send them to the moon . If your not good at landing on the wheels then you might want to invest in m2c parts.

I just recently purchased an m2c aluminum throttle servo horn from amain Hobbies to mount on my protek servo. It didn't fit. Amain kindly refunded my money after they tested another one they had in store, and it didn't fit the servo either as it was supposed to. Amain gets a 10 A+. M2c gets a 3 D- for their issue. But good luck!
That’s weird. My 24t spline fits just fine on my hitec. My 25t spline fits just fine on my savox. No issues though I don’t own a protek so I can’t speak to those.

I run Proktek servos and you need a 25t.

I purchased the 2 braces and couldn’t get the center to front one due to it being out of stock.

I don’t do insane skate park concrete launches/ landings, but Tekno will admit the flex on the lightened chassis which is good for handling and bad for mistakes while landing on the rear. I don’t want to add much more weight to the truck though, there has to be some balance.

Did you buy from m2cracing.com? He has a coupon code you can use to get 20% off.

Did you buy from m2cracing.com? He has a coupon code you can use to get 20% off.

Where can we find that coupon code? I just picked up my ET48.3 and looking to buy some stuff directly from him, 20% would be awesome to get

Where can we find that coupon code? I just picked up my ET48.3 and looking to buy some stuff directly from him, 20% would be awesome to get
It is on the main page. You have to view the full site and not the mobile version. If viewing from the mobile version scroll all the way to the bottom and click full site or something to that affect.

I did, thanks. Anyone know what’s up with the center- front brace? It’s out of stock but not sure if that’s because he will tweak it again. Once I get that final part I’m done with the aluminum parts unless I get steering blocks/hubs.

I did, thanks. Anyone know what’s up with the center- front brace? It’s out of stock but not sure if that’s because he will tweak it again. Once I get that final part I’m done with the aluminum parts unless I get steering blocks/hubs.

I am not sure I swore a few days ago the front brace was showing in stock. I had my wife order it and she didn’t check just placed the order but now it is showing back ordered not sure if it said that before or not. I sent a message thru the contact us on the website will let you know what he says. Hopefully he responds tomorrow, from what I have read he is a great guy to deal with.

If it is back ordered gonna just see if he can cancel it and grab it thru Amain

Recent Popular Liked

Back