• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

M2C Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know how much heavier the m2c chassi is versus the stock chassi? I'd love the safety of a m2c chassi but I'd hate to sacrifice too much of the nimbleness etc.
The long version of the M2C chassis is 452g.
The stock ET48.3 chassis is 263g.

The stock MT410 chassis is 221g.

Can’t seem to fine the weight of m2c short chassis…

The long version of the M2C chassis is 452g.
The stock ET48.3 chassis is 263g.

The stock MT410 chassis is 221g.

Can’t seem to fine the weight of m2c short chassis…
Thank you! Been itching a bit for a truggy lately, figured it could be worth it to just get the m2c truggy chassi and swap between MT and truggy, 189g difference ain't too bad actually.

So stock MT410 chassi is 221g.
m2c MT410 chassi is around 420-600g then, I'll email and ask them.

Thank you! Been itching a bit for a truggy lately, figured it could be worth it to just get the m2c truggy chassi and swap between MT and truggy, 189g difference ain't too bad actually.

So stock MT410 chassi is 221g.
m2c MT410 chassi is around 420-600g then, I'll email and ask them.
This is just the chassis, not counting any aluminum brace. That center mega brace included with the chassis is probably another 200g on its own.

Now those game changer chassis can also be run without bracing and are probably stiff enough on their own for all light to medium bashing applications.

I personally run this m2c 6595 chassis on my long wheelbase mt410 and love the way it handles with plastic braces.

Many options, it all depends on what you want to do with it.

This is just the chassis, not counting any aluminum brace. That center mega brace included with the chassis is probably another 200g on its own.

Now those game changer chassis can also be run without bracing and are probably stiff enough on their own for all light to medium bashing applications.

I personally run this m2c 6595 chassis on my long wheelbase mt410 and love the way it handles with plastic braces.

Yeah I saw your post earlier in the thread, about running the game changer chassi with the original plastic braces, which is something I am consider doing! However, the stock MT410 feels too perfect to ruin with added weight and I don't full send it anyway. At the same time I already know I want a truggy for the future but not sure I $1100ish want it lol..

Plan for the summer is to keep bashing on grass with the occasional gravel bash. Having the m2c racing truggy chassi and the stock MT410 chassi and swap between the two might be more worth it? I assume the m2c racing chassi is still durable enough for lighter to medium bashing?

Edit; m2c replied and the MT410 game changer chassis weighs 680g/1.5lbs, that's 459g/1lbs more than stock MT410 chassis.

Last edited:
Yeah I saw your post earlier in the thread, about running the game changer chassi with the original plastic braces, which is something I am consider doing! However, the stock MT410 feels too perfect to ruin with added weight and I don't full send it anyway. At the same time I already know I want a truggy for the future but not sure I $1100ish want it lol..
We all get there and swallow the pill over time. :)
Plan for the summer is to keep bashing on grass with the occasional gravel bash. Having the m2c racing truggy chassi and the stock MT410 chassi and swap between the two might be more worth it? I assume the m2c racing chassi is still durable enough for lighter to medium bashing?
100%, although it looks like stock, it is a lot stiffer than stock.
Edit; m2c replied and the MT410 game changer chassis weighs 680g/1.5lbs, that's 459g/1lbs more than stock MT410 chassis.
This is probably including that "Mega brace". Way overkill if you are weight conscious and not building a high speed power basher.

The main advantage of the game changer chassis is the room for ESC relocation you get with extra width.

The only time I bent a chassis is when I hit a curb full speed. It destroyed chassis and chassis braces.

This is the m2c6905 v1
IMG_1069.JPG

Stock chassis:
IMG_0391.jpg

We all get there and swallow the pill over time. :)

100%, although it looks like stock, it is a lot stiffer than stock.

This is probably including that "Mega brace". Way overkill if you are weight conscious and not building a high speed power basher.

The main advantage of the game changer chassis is the room for ESC relocation you get with extra width.

The only time I bent a chassis is when I hit a curb full speed. It destroyed chassis and chassis braces.

This is the m2c6905 v1
View attachment 8170

Stock chassis:
View attachment 8171
Well I will eventually make up my mind, not really feeling the game changer chassis other than to keep it in the MT format. Even then I doubt that I will really "need it" and yeah it gets rather heavy, no thanks to that lol. Truggy seems more interesting when it comes to higher speed bashing.

God damn that looks more like a skateboard :-D Street bashing is too dangerous with moving poles and curbs lol.

Thanks for the help and input, I appreciate it!

Would you recommend stock et48.3 chassis and m2c rear brace only or m2c et48.3 chassis with stock bracing?

Would you recommend stock et48.3 chassis and m2c rear brace only or m2c et48.3 chassis with stock bracing?
It really depends on what is your starting point. If you have an MT410 and are buying a LWB chassis to build a fast yet nimble basher, then yes, I would pick the m2c et48.3 chassis because it is a lot stiffer than stock already.

If you already have an ET48.3 laying around, then it is a different story and I would probable find a way to live with the stock chassis.

Recent Popular Liked

Back