• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

M2c drive shafts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan0823

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Have anyone bent or had any problems with m2c upgraded driveshafts on there tekno mt410? Just asking before I push the button?

Subbed. I'm also interested.

Don't know if you have an Arrmaforum account, but it might be worth asking there too. Lots of folks over there have mt410s as well, and I'd say more of them are the m2c extreme bash type.

Also interested but it must take some pretty big sends to bend the stock ones as mine are still straight

I've bent stock, still running them though. There's a recipe to make your own CVD's using a mixture of Arrma and Tekno bits..but the M2C are actually cheaper than buying the parts.. it's from a member named Overkill..think it can be found in the classified section, he used to sell them.
I'm really not sure how mine ended up bent, the largest tires I've ever used on my mt410 were Kaiju, which are barely over 6" and very light. Never ran anything but 4s either🤷‍♂️
I also warped a set of front arms..never saw that before, or since..

Yeah thanks I know about the arrma parts but I found some gpm tekno mt410 upgraded 5.7mm thick drive shafts and there cheaper than m2c. I ordered them on Amazon.

Yeah thanks I know about the arrma parts but I found some gpm tekno mt410 upgraded 5.7mm thick drive shafts and there cheaper than m2c. I ordered them on Amazon.
I've heard mixed opinions on the GPM parts. Even Hot Racing and Vitavon for that matter..mostly fitment issue from the latter two. Never bought any myself, hope they work out for you. Keep us posted please.

Well I haven't gotten them yet and pray there's no fitting issues such as rubbing or anything. Thanks for the tip.

Well I haven't gotten them yet and pray there's no fitting issues such as rubbing or anything. Thanks for the tip.
Like I said, no personal experience myself, they might be the best kept secret for all I know🤷‍♂️ I hope they are!!😁
Let's face it, people don't sound off nearly as much when they're happy with a product as when unhappy.. seeing there's not alot of feedback, hoping that's a good thing in this case.

Recent Popular Liked

Back