• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What diff oil weights do you run?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gearhead455

Reaction score
The .3 kit came with 5k for all of them but I have found that 7k, 5k, 3k, has been working best for a loose dirt track. What is working out there?

I will start with 7/7/5 on my new eb48.3
A Tekno racer told me that is ideal for most situation
We'll see

I’m just a basher but run 50/100/30 in my ET. Wheelies no problem on 4S and hooks and goes!

If you're going to be running a track I would check the Tekno website and look thru the filled setup sheets. You can most likely find a sheet that is geared towards your track type and start there. It will also help give you a baseline on suspension, sweep, camber, etc to get you started. That's how I tuned my SCT410.3 and it made a huge difference over the stock manual settings.

Reactions: Hye
on my EB48.3 I really liked 5-7-3
I recently sold my .3 and upgraded to a .4
on my EB48.4 I'm currently running 7-10-5 and that's working very well for me :)

Here are my setups:
38872098165_92cb0891a2_b.jpg

40077342132_9e2bfbd749_b.jpg

I'm far from the fastest driver in my area, but for a non-chassis sponsored (pro) driver I can keep up with most non-pro drivers, I recently took my first TQ and 1st place finish in the 40+ division and I think most of that was because I switched to the .4 and started running a slower servo:

39539021530_1b75112d10_b.jpg

The .3 kit came with 5k for all of them but I have found that 7k, 5k, 3k, has been working best for a loose dirt track. What is working out there?
775 on a smooth med/high grip track

I've been running 10/7/5. The extra weight up front helps pull the buggy around turns on throttle.

Recent Popular Liked

Back