• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What’s missing from this photo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sludog

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Here’s a photo of my rig before a quick bash session at my local park but somethings missing........ AD2B2433-A45C-4122-92A4-76BF036147C2.jpeg

The park is only a mile and half from home but I just unloaded my sons bike from the car and didn't want to pack things back up. I only brought one battery anyway just to mess around for a half hour before dinner. So needless to say, I had a very level on the ground bash session with no air time or flips. :cry:

Body clips., never leave home without them...

I hate when that happens!
I just put 4 body clips in the glove box so that won't happen again.
Next time I'll forget the radio.:p

Throw some spare batteries for your radio in there too....you will be equally as frustrated when your radio starts dying in the middle of a run! LOL

One great thing with Arrma's is that the body clips are attached..?
Get yourself some of these..?? https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR390178

Throw some spare batteries for your radio in there too....you will be equally as frustrated when your radio starts dying in the middle of a run! LOL

I can go one better...
Drove 5 miles to a local spot, unpacked my car and then thought ooh my transmitter feels a bit light...? had left the AA's on charge at home..!!
I now keep spare AA's in the glove box..?

The worst I got was going hiking on the local trails with kids, friends and RCs.

We get there, park the car, switch on my Slash Ultimate (my go-to RC at the time) and servo dies!! Walked that trail watching everyone else having fun... ?

Since then, I never take only one RC with me to a bash or race site! ?

Drove to a running spot once with my brother. Took out his truck and started running.
Took out mine and thought I'd hook it up to my phone so I could get my telemetry data up......and it started to do a firmware update!! Couldn't cancel in fear of bricking the ESC or Receiver!
My brother got through his battery pack before I even started running :(

Since then I set up and switch on once from home to check everything, before disconnecting the battery and heading out!

Recent Popular Liked

Back