• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tyres and servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run proline 3.8 badlands and love them. Alot easier on the drive train, and I never have to worry about the truck wanting to wheely all the time. It doesn't backflip as easy though. I also ran the shockwaves and liked them to but I prefer more traction.

It seems to work fine for me, you will very rarely if ever rub since it has to be pretty much bottomed out and turned fully at the same time...
So you use the longer team associated ones?

Thanks for all the tips and advice lads, but went with the badlands as everywhere in the UK are sold out of anything Arrma tyres, bodys, spares, trucks!! Buggerall left on the shelfs!! Grrrrrrr! Just got my M2C braces in today and waiting on some gear I ordered from a guy called Zach Wagner, steering brace shock socks carbon centre diff plate engine bay thingy like dusty motors do lol!! Not cheap this hobby is it!! lol

How are the badlands working out? did you go with the newer MX38 Badlands or the older smaller original ones? Have a mt410 on the way and was planning on getting them.

Last edited:
How are the badlands working out? did you go with the newer MX38 Badlands or the older smaller original ones? Have a mt410 on the way and was planning on getting them.

Sorry for the late reply geez, yer the newer Badlands are good but felt I needed extra height for the truck so I run Proline Shockwaves now it gives the truck abit more height and more landing surface. I did buy the Proline Trencher 40 serise 3.8 but their way too big for the MT so I’ll keep them for the Kraton when it finally gets to the UK? If ever!!

Sorry for the late reply geez, yer the newer Badlands are good but felt I needed extra height for the truck so I run Proline Shockwaves now it gives the truck abit more height and more landing surface. I did buy the Proline Trencher 40 serise 3.8 but their way too big for the MT so I’ll keep them for the Kraton when it finally gets to the UK? If ever!!

The newer Badlands are the MX38's that are 6.91"(176mm) compared to the old ones that are 5.85"(149mm). The Shockwaves are 6"(152mm). I'm leaning towards the Shockwaves as a happy medium at this point, but still researching. Thanks for the feedback.

Recent Popular Liked

Back