• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tire Diameter Limit on ET410?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djjohnr

Reaction score
Getting close to pulling the trigger on a ET410.2. Will be mostly bashing around with it on mild terrain and taking it on some occasional track days. For bashing, what's the largest diameter tire you can run while maintaining chassis bottom out?

Not sure you can find a too big of a tire. Run the biggest blackflips without issue. Stay with ties in the correct scale and should not have any problem.

I would stick to a SCT tire size with the tread pattern that fits your running environment. It's a small platform designed for a 2S shorty so you don't want anything heavy.

I would stick to a SCT tire size with the tread pattern that fits your running environment. It's a small platform designed for a 2S shorty so you don't want anything heavy.
+1

Any larger than SCT and you risk not getting proper clearance.

I don't own the ET410 anymore, but with SCT wheels I was able to monster truck around quite nicely and was able to self marshal my car when on it's lid the front wheels would grab the ground, balloon up and snap back onto all 4 wheels again with the blip of the throttle.

Recent Popular Liked

Back