• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Thoughts on All Racing parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilT

Reaction score
I know their bulkheads are meant to be good, how about their parts in general?

They now offer a few 2.0 parts and I’m in two minds if to give them a go or hold out for M2C, the only bonus is they do come in black were as I believe M2C no longer black anodises their parts and it’s clear or nothing

I know their bulkheads are meant to be good, how about their parts in general?

They now offer a few 2.0 parts and I’m in two minds if to give them a go or hold out for M2C, the only bonus is they do come in black were as I believe M2C no longer black anodises their parts and it’s clear or nothing
The only 2.0 specific part by allracing that I'm aware of is the steering top plate. Did they come out with more products for this line of cars?

Their parts are great. They use some form of a 3D scanning technology to get dimensions perfect. I haven't seen anybody have issues with fitment. From what I know of their products they typically just make stock components in aluminum where some specific items have some modifications added to them; fins on diff cups, one piece--instead of stock two piece--center braces, accommodations for larger bearings in bulkheads, etc. Their parts aren't hard anodized from what I've seen so a soak in sodium hydroxide and a polish afterwards makes it easy to turn their parts into their natural aluminum color if that's something you'd like to do.

I've got their steering top plates for the .3 and 2.0 line. They fit perfect and work great.

Top plate
Rear support seat
Rear brace
Think that’s it off the top of my head, some of the other stuff on Ali is TP branded

Top plate
Rear support seat
Rear brace
Think that’s it off the top of my head, some of the other stuff on Ali is TP branded
Oh I see now. They’ve got some other nice parts as well. Aluminum battery tray and skids, TP has towers/mudguards/bumpers.

Recent Popular Liked

Back