• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tekno out of business??? Really want a MT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep yep! Amain/Hobbytown were the first to get their shipments in, then Tower got theirs a week later. I got mine from Amain/Hobbytown last week.

It wasn't just 1. It was 3. My main one carried their parts is who I asked first. Then called 2 others trying to find a 410 kit and both places said they are going out. I really hope not. I want to buy a MT but also don't want parts to be unavailable
All of the tekno’s are compatible with itch other the truggy arms and even chassis will fit this ride. Other brands like M2C have developed optional parts that will make your kit almost indestructible. You should check it out ?

Last edited:
Tekno rules , this is hilarious ,once the world breaks the mold of RTR ,add AA batteries break stuff and start molding a real rig for a year , only to find out tekno is better ???

I bought a mt410 5wks ago. I haven't been back to the hobby store since. The owner told me when I purchased he won't be seeing much of me. He was right. But a great guy who steered me in that direction. Honesty is hard to find. They all want you to buy traxxas. Guaranteed you will return the same day to buy parts. Arrma, a few days. Tekno? Whenever stuff wears out. Best purchase I ever made in rc!

I agree, hobby shops wouldn't survive if they focused on teknos. :) I have to fix my arrma kraton 6s quite often so I haven't been impressed with their durability (until I upgraded a LOT). My son uses my backup mt410 on 60% throttle. Hasn't broken anything yet. Such a breath of fresh air from his slash which had something break every other battery back. I have spent more in that slash over the years than I did on my tekno.

Last edited:
They are a great rtr. Traxxas are money pits but you gotta start somewhere. You see through the smoke eventually. I used to think all tekno guys were bratty. They acted like their trucks were the best. I'm that guy now and proud lol.

They are a great rtr. Traxxas are money pits but you gotta start somewhere. You see through the smoke eventually. I used to think all tekno guys were bratty. They acted like their trucks were the best. I'm that guy now and proud lol.
All rcs can be money pits.
I have over $1,500 in my Arrma Outcast.

Recent Popular Liked

Back